BASEM Revision Course for the FSEM Membership Exam Part One 2018
11 August 2018
This course is an exam preparation course for Part One of the Faculty of Sport and Exercise Medicine (FSEM) Membership exam in Sport and Exercise Medicine. The purpose of the FSEM Membership exam is to assess knowledge, experience and clinical competency of Doctors within the field of Sport and Exercise Medicine (SEM) and is recognised for progression in specialty training for SEM.
• Focused lectures and tutorials on key topics
• Practice written paper
• Advice on exam technique
• Course material including, reading list and lecture notes
• Led by a team of highly experienced tutors including SEM specialists
Click here for a draft programme:
This programme may be subject to change.
BASEM Members: £275
BASEM Non Members: £325
Your delegate fee includes:
- Lunch and refreshments
- Course Materials
- CPD points accredited by the Faculty of Sport and Exercise Medicine
- Complimentary wi-fi
- Free on-site parking
Dr Eleanor Tillet, Consultant in Sport and Exercise Medicine
- Consultant in Sport & Exercise Medicine
- Academic post at University College London which includes co-organising the MSc programme.
- NGB Doctor for Figure Skating since 2003
- Worked with Team GB at 2010 Winter Olympics
- Other elite sporting experience includes working with Women's Basketball and Women's Football, World University Games and Youth Olympics
- 8 years experience working with a variety of sporting and academic instituitions including the BOA, FA and Queen Mary University London
- MBBS MSc FFSEM
Venue Address and Directions:
BASEM Central Office and Training Suite
Sat Nav code is the postcode: DN9 3QS
BASEM has agreed a preferential rate at the Ramada Encore Doncaster Robin Hood Airport for the night of Friday 10th August. If you wish to book this accommodation, please call the hotel on Tel: +44 (0)1302 718520 and quote 'BASEM Course 11th August 2018'.
- Book online using a debit/credit card. Cheques are no longer acceptable. Be sure to book early as places are limited.
- On receipt of your booking you will receive acknowledgement and a postal receipt. If you do not receive these within 14 days, please contact BASEM.
- The above non-residential fees include tea and coffee break refreshments and lunch.
- The closing date for delegate registration is midnight on Sunday 5th August, 2018.
Terms and Conditions of Booking and Refund Policy
- Cancellation of your booking should be made in writing. If notification of cancellation is given in writing any time between 133 – 91 days prior to the commencement of the course, a 75% refund will be given.
- If notification of cancellation is given in writing any time between 90 days and 30 days prior to the commencement of the course, a 50% refund will be given.
- If notification of cancellation is given in writing any time between 29 days to 8 days prior to the commencement of the course, a 20% refund will be given.
- If notification of cancellation is given with less than 7 days notice of the commencement of the course, no refund will be possible.