BASEM Foundation Skills Course 2019
2 - 5 June 2019 , West Midlands
- Anatomy, pathologies and practical examinations of the foot, ankle, knee, shoulder & spine
- Exercise physiology
- Nutrition in sport
- Sport and doping
- Practical rehab
- Event Medicine
- Book online using a debit/credit card. Cheques are no longer acceptable. Be sure to book early as places are limited.
- On receipt of your booking you will receive acknowledgement and a postal receipt. If you do not receive these within 14 days, please contact BASEM.
- The above Residential fees include refreshments, meals and single occupancy en-suite accommodation for the duration. The above
- Non-residential fees include refreshments and lunch for the duration.
- The closing date for delegate registration is Friday 3rd May, 2019.
- BASEM reserves the right to cancel the course due to insufficient enrolment numbers. Such a decision will be made approximately one month before the scheduled course date. Registrants will be notified by e-mail and a full refund of course fees will be provided. Every effort will be made to avoid cancellations.
- Adequate personal insurance should be taken out as BASEM cannot be responsible for travel and accommodation costs should the course be cancelled.