The BJSM app is free to download.
British Journal of Sports Medicine (BJSM) is a multimedia portal for authoritative original research, critical reviews and timely debate in sport and exercise medicine (SEM). BJSM content includes clinical education and implementation success stories as well as original research.
The journal is recognised as a leader in sports medicine social media voicing the latest news and developing on @BJSM_BMJ, via podcasts and blog. BJSM serves 18 sports medicine and sports physiotherapy societies who have over 10,000 members.
App features include:
• BJSM Blog – social media’s leading Sports Exercise Medicine voice
• BJSM podcasts - the latest from thought leaders in Sports Medicine
• The latest from BJSM Editor, Karim Khan, on Twitter
• BJSM Mobile Website
• BMJ Open Sport & Exercise Medicine - Open Access
• BJSM Editor’s Choice Articles
• BJSM Online Education
The BJSM app is free to download, and all users can access the blog, podcasts and Editor's Choice articles. Subscribers get full access to all articles found in the BJSM Website http://bjsm.bmj.com.