BASEM Spring Conference
Date: Thursday 30th March 2017, 9.00 am to 4.15 pm
Venue: Keepmoat Stadium, Stadium Way, Doncaster, DN4 5JW
The multi-disciplinary event will focus on:-
- Recognition of inflammatory causes of spinal pain
- Lessons from the Inter-Disciplinary Functional Restoration Programme for Chronic Back Pain
- Recognising and managing lumbar stress fracture: The cricket fast bowler experience
- Back Pain and the Integrated Community MSK Hub: towards a better model
- The place of spinal injections in acute and chronic spine pain (Presented by the British Institute of Musculoskeletal Medicine (BIMM))
Professor Graham has brought together recognised experts in their specific areas of expertise to provide evidence based education to delegates. The programme will allow time for delegates to pose questions to the experts.
The BASEM Executive Board extends its gratitude to Professor Graham Smith and the Speakers for their time and committment to this event.
FSEM Accredited - Up to 6 CPD point per day.
Keep up-to-date with the latest news about the conference via Facebook, Twitter and news page on the BASEM website (home page).
Twitter Handle: @basem_uk