British Journal of Sports Medicine
The British Journal of Sports Medicine (BJSM) publishes original research, reviews and debate relating to clinically-relevant aspects of sport and exercise medicine.
BJSM is the official journal of BASEM, who co-own the title with the BMJ Group. BASEM members receive the journal in print and have online access.
It is also the official journal of ECOSEP (www.ecosep.eu) and an official journal of the Australasian College of Sports Physicians (www.acsp.org.au) whose members have online access via their organisations' websites.
The following groups also have access to BJSM online as a benefit of membership:-
- American Medical Society of Sports Medicine - www.amssm.org
- South African Association of Sports Medicine - www.sasma.org.za
- Swiss Sports Physiotherapy Assocation - www.sportfisio.ch
- Vereniging voor Sportgeneeskunde - www.sportgeneeskunde.com
- The Norwegian Assocation of Sports Medicine and Physical Activity (NIMF) - www.legeforeningen.no/nimf
- Sports Physiotherapy Group, Norwegian Physiotherapy Assocation - www.fysio.no/ORGANISASJON/Faggrupper/Idrettsfysioterapi
- Swedish Soceity of Exercise and Sports Medicine - svenskidrottsmedicin.se
- Association of Chartered Physiotherapists in Sports and Exercise Medicine (ACPSEM) - www.physiosinsport.org
- Sports Medicine Australia - www.sma.org.au
- Sports Doctors Australia (SDrA) - www.sportsdoctors.com.au